The Appleton Museum of Art is committed to making its collections, building, programs and services accessible to all our visitors.
The museum offers the following:
- Free designated parking spaces are available for vehicles with valid DMV handicapped parking stickers or license plates on a first-come, first-served basis.
- The museum is accessible to wheelchair users and other visitors who need to avoid stairs.
- Curb cuts are located at all entrances to the Museum.
- Regular wheelchairs are available free of charge on a first come first serve basis and may be checked out at the information desk. Please ask Visitor Services for assistance.
- An elevator to the second-floor galleries is located to the right of the lobby.
- The Americans with Disabilities Act defines a service animal as any guide dog, signal dog, or other animal individually trained to provide assistance to an individual with a disability. These service animals are permitted in the museum.
For assistance with any accessibility questions or needs, please speak with Visitor Services upon arrival, or contact 352-291-4455 in advance of your visit.